SAE 841, 1/2" Diameter x 6-1/2"Long, Oil Impregnated, Sintered Bronze, Oversized, Solid Bar
1/2" (0.50") Diameter x 6-1/2" (6.50") Length (Bars are made to "finish to" the size listed)
Also known as Sintered Bronze, this alloy is infused with SAE 30 oil for continuous self-lubrication, perfect for areas where maintenance is difficult. Corrosion resistant, it is used in applications such as water pumps, electrical generators, and motors. Not heat treatable.
POPULAR CERTIFICATION OPTIONS:
- Vacuum Impregnated with 100 grade R&O Turbine/Hydraulic Oil
- Temperature Rating: 10 degrees F to 220 degrees F
- Meet ASTM B438. RoHS compliant. MPIF Spec: CT1000-K26
- Diameter and length are oversized to allow for finishing
- Straightness tolerance is not rated
Do to the nature of this material, Heat# traceability is not applicable. Feel Free to choose from the following certification options.
Alternate Part #'s:
Click here to view the Chemical & Physical properties of SAE 841 Sintered Bronze