SAE 841, Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze Oversize Solid Bar Stock
SIZE: 3/8" (0.375") Diameter x 3" (3.00") Length (Bars are made to "finish to" the size listed)
DESCRIPTION: Also known as Sintered Bronze, this alloy is infused with SAE 30 oil for continuous self-lubrication, perfect for areas where maintenance is difficult. Corrosion resistant, it is used in applications such as water pumps, electrical generators, and motors. Not heat treatable.
- Vacuum Impregnated with 100 grade R&O Turbine/Hydraulic Oil
- Temperature Rating: 10 degrees F to 220 degrees F
- Meet ASTM B438.
- RoHS compliant. MPIF Spec: CT1000-K26
- Diameter and length are oversized to allow for finishing
- Straightness tolerance is not
Alternate Part #'s:
Click here to view the Chemical & Physical properties of SAE 841 Sintered Bronze